Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fan photos of Dan Wheldon

I had asked my followers on Twitter to submit any and all photos that they had snapped of Dan Wheldon. What an overwhelming response I got. I have to thank those who submitted photos and those who helped spread my tweets throughout peoples time lines. Thank you all. And although I greatly appreciate all the 'thank you's and 'you rok for starting this', just remember, I'm just a fan paying honor to the greatest person I have ever met. I will do my best to make him proud. So here we go, rarely seen photos of the late and great Dan Wheldon:



































































































































1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful photos of Dan and the people who loved to watch him race. Brings his whole Spirit to life even as they make us miss him more. Bless his Soul.

    ReplyDelete